The Community Foundation will only accept applications online, and the automation of our system includes full applications and the uploading of attachments, as well as grant reports. We will no longer process paper copies of these documents.
All organizations interested in applying should first consult our Grant Application Guidelines Page, including our Eligibility Requirements and Exclusions, prior to submitting an application. A description of our grant programs can be found below.
Applying for a grant from the Community Foundation online is easy:
- Step 1: Click on the link to the E-Apply Online Application Portal.
- Step 2: Create a New Account (first time only).
- Step 3: Once you have created a user ID and Password, log on to the Online Application Portal
- Step 4: Select the grant program you want to apply to and begin the application.
It is important for you to read and understand the grant program’s guidelines before starting an application. We also recommend that you familiarize yourself with the online application before you begin. You may also find it helpful to prepare some of the longer answers in a word processing document and then cut and paste that text into the application.
You will be asked to attach documents. If these documents exist in electronic format you may attach them using the Browse button inside the application. If they are not in electronic format, you may use the Fax to File feature on the upper left side of the application page.
Community Impact Grant
In the Community Impact Grant Cycle, SWFLCF provides grants to organizations in six different program areas: Animal Welfare, Community Development, Education, Healthcare, Human Services and Arts and Culture. Click here for more information on IdeaLab.
Arts and Attractions Grant
Application Process to open May 21st. Submission deadline is June 24th.
Click here for the Arts & Attractions Grant Guidelines.358.87 KB
The Arts and Attractions grant cycle was established in 2004 as a partnership of the Lee County Tourist Development Council, City of Fort Myers, Lee County Alliance for the Arts, and the Southwest Florida Community Foundation to promote and strengthen the Arts, Cultural, and Attractions industry in Lee County. The Arts and Attractions grant cycle provides marketing grants to Lee County arts and cultural organizations to:
- Use existing resources to strengthen the tourist destination of Lee County, especially to encourage repeat visits.
- Provide the financial foundation that will encourage additional and create greater resources for growth in the Lee County Arts, Cultural, and Attractions industry.
- Partner with motivated professionals to maximize the expenditure and ensure a quality return on the community’s investment.
If you have read the instructions and taken the tutorial and still need help with this online application, or if you just need to ask a few questions or want to give us feedback, please feel free to contact us at 239-274-5900.